Monday, September 21, 2009

Wow Update!!!

So I realized that I haven't really updated anything on this since June! OMG that is just crazy cause so much has happened in the last three months. We had all the girls this summer till the weekend of July 4th. That was so much fun. Chris got home from his mission July 8th and we were unfortunate to have my Uncle Roy pass away just a few days before. I feel very fortunate that I was able to talk to him on his birthday and let him know that I loved and missed him.
On a happier not though...Robb is starting school in 2 weeks and I will be taking my phlebotomy test for my license on October 17th! I am also working on getting into the final part of nursing school. You would be surprised to how hard it actually is!
Natalie is getting bigger and bigger every day! I will try to post some new pics asap, we go to the park almost everyday so I need to remember to take the camera and take some cute photos of her there as well. She doesn't talk yet but she knows how to tell you what she wants. She does say things like "eat","Dada","mama", and of course no. I think that is her favorite word. She is so cute, when you tell her to say bye bye or night night she blows a kiss and waves. It is just the cutest thing ever.
We are all excited for Halloween and can't wait for everyone to see us all dressed up! You will have to wait for the pics of that! Well that is the quick update. I will have to try to be more on top of this for a while seeing as I have a little bit of time during the day that I can do it.

No comments: