Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BLAH!!

So I have been running around the house trying to get things organized and stuff for when the rest of the girls get here. I have till Friday afternoon to be done cause we are leavin early on Saturday to go get them. So Dave hooked up the washer and dryer last night..the dryer doens't work yet cause we have to re-do some wireing. Anyway so I was able to do a load last night and we have turned out little work out room into a drying room...I hung lines and everything! That worked pretty well but this morning I started a load and went to check on it and the stupid washer has totally died!!! I checked the breaker and everything but it won't start! It is stuck in the rinse cycle..the washer is full of water and won't do anything! GRRR! I am so mad! I need that stupid thing to work cause I can't spend money to go to the laundrymat! It is just was to expensive and with the girls coming it will be even more! Now I can't get all the cleaning done that I wanted to cause I have all these dirty cloths and sheets and towles and crap that I can't really do anything with. I mean I guess I could hand wash everything but that is such a pain to do and it just takes to long and you never really get all the soap out and yep. So I am now very upset cause I can't get everyting done today that I wanted to. I guess I have to wait till Dave gets home to fix it cuase Robb doesn't konw what to do and he won't be home till late cause he has his last follow up with the doctor about his foot today. GRRRR!!!

1 comment:

Scott and Jeri Jones Family said...

Did you get your washer fixed? That is miserable to not have with kids. Oh well how did people survive before washers? I couldn't do without it either.
Jeri